Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Couldn't find the purse, only keys.
Drove too slow, through rain, past the burned down fruit stand.
Went to the house that I don't like, got my car with the keys and no purse.
Sixdollars and a freebie coffee card in the glovebox.
Does anybody keep their gloves there?
Double tall, but no breakfast.
Hunger pangs at 10:00, but photo shoot at 10:15
Wind and rain on the train tracks. Didn't get caught.
Phonecalls and emails, orders filled and a craving for Godiva.
Does anybody else see that old man in the bowler derby?
Lunch in the back, because no tables were clean in the front.
Ate my lipgloss off, and the rest was in the purse I forgot.
Drove home in the dark, careful though -- no license.
Walk home, heavy boots kicked off.
Purse on the bedroom doorknob.
Cat slinks around my ankles, wondering where the other cat is.
Rootbeer for dinner.
Belly laughs for desert.
Time for rain and sleep - but not before that chewable vitamin.



No comments: