Friday, February 27, 2004

Oh.. my...gosh.

Yet again, another diversion from my normal posting routine. But this public service announcement must be made!

As I am sitting here still suffering the effects of my prolonged cold - I made a discovery that could revolutionize life for women everywhere.

Hershey's has a SPA!

Yes... you heard me right. The same people that bring us those blissful little bars of chocolate, those devilish silver wrapped kisses...those hedonistic sweets that make women dance in tribal glee... have a Hershey Day Spa. Where they DIP you in ...yes....chocolate.

*bites her lip*

http://www.spaathotelhershey.com

I could barely contain my overwhelming euphoria at reading the description of this little gem of a day spa trip:

Chocolate Escape - $290
Approximately 3 hours
Whipped Cocoa Bath
Settle into our foaming chocolate milk bath for a soothing and softening signature Hershey experience. Milk will soften and renew the skin while you indulge in this chocolate experience.
Chocolate Bean PolishOne of our signature chocolate services! We combine the gentle exfoliation of cocoa bean husks and walnut shells with a softening Coca Body Moisturizer for superb results. Smells so good, you may want to eat it!
Chocolate Fondue WrapOur exclusive formula of warmed moor mud and essence of cocoa revitalizes and nourishes the skin as it relaxes the body. A luxurious body brushing is followed by the fondue application. The body is then wrapped in a soft warm blanket to enhance the total effect. The Hershey Vichy Shower, promoting velvety smooth skin, culminates the effect.
Cocoa MassageOnly in Hershey, PA can you relax AND enjoy chocolate without a single calorie. Our signature chocolate-scented massage oil along with a Traditional Massage will surely soothe your senses and tempt the taste buds!

I'm just...speechless. Could such a place truly exist? I don't know if I could even dare step foot in such a place... I might explode from sensory overload. Husbands, if you've ever been in the doghouse... if you've ever needed the ultimate solution to every thing you may have ever done wrong - book a trip here, NOW. I'm telling you, this could gain you permanent immunity status from ever getting punished again!!

If word gets out, there might just be a mass exodus to Hershey PA - where a million woman march will storm the battlements of the Chocolate Spa and take it over as a mighty kingdom for all chocolate addicted sweethearts everywhere!!!


No comments: